In the unfortunate occurrence of a snow/ice event during an upcoming PDSOM Saturday we shall consider the following action plans:
- The Bethlehem and Monroeville campuses have the option of canceling their weekend and recommending to students three options:
- The Bethlehem students may travel the following weekends to the Monroeville, Philadelphia or Camp Hill campuses.
- The Monroeville students may travel to the Camp Hill campus.
- The Camp Hill campus may arrange for its classes to be postponed for one week.
- Consideration must first be given to the availability of the Church.
- Secondly, consideration and consultation must happen with the faculty committed to
that class for the third Saturday to teach the following Saturday.
- Finally, adequate notice must be provided to ALL students. This notification will help students who may not appear on the roster for the class but may be making up a class within the 13 month rule.
2.Another option may be to postpone class at the given campus for one week having consulted with the pastor of the church and the faculty for that day, depending on location. Then rescheduling the class for one week later.
3. Still another option, should a campus need to cancel and endeavor to postpone by one week, but a single faculty be unavailable for the date another substitute faculty person may be called upon to teach the class one week later, providing notes for the class are available through the PDSOM Admin.
NOTIFICATIONS: Please check the PDSOM website for the latest weather alerts.