Dear Prospective PennDel SOM Student,
Welcome to the District School of Ministry family! We are honored that you have chosen to increase your knowledge of Scripture, doctrine and ministry skills with us. Whether the courses are part of your journey to receive credentials through the Assemblies of God or just to improve your understanding of God’s word, we are here to help you along the way.
Steps to Enroll
- Continue to the Enrollment page below. You will pay your enrollment fee and choose your username for my.penndel.org
- PennDel will setup your my.penndel.org account and send you an email with your login information.
- Once you have a my.penndel.org account, you will be able to register and pay for the class you wish to take.
Steps to Register
- Choose one of the Tracks below
- Courses open for registration the 1st of the month preceding your campus instruction.
- Course registration closes the 22nd of the month preceding your campus instruction.
- Upon successful registration for a class, your course materials will be emailed to you immediately. Be sure to check your SPAM and JUNK email folders in case you have not received the email in your IN box.